getting-startedYour First day
schedulingadding availabilitiesAvailability Typessync your calendarManaging host availabilities - eventsCreating one on one events
adminadding new usersApplication FormApplication Process SetupAssigning custom metricscreating a new metricDesign email templatesNav External LinksStartup EvaluationStyle customizationCreating a ProgramApplication evaluation from applicant profileAssigning Program to StartupAssigning users to programsCreating Milestones Plan TemplatesCreate TagsCustom FieldsData and Core metricsCustom fieldsData Collection ProcessExporting documents Feedback RequestLeads - Scouting & PipelineEvents Management - IncubatorSending EmailsTransactional EmailsTurning off core metrics
Creating one on one events
Learn how to create one on one events
Creating one on one events
Creating one on one events allows you to offer individuals general or topic specific sessions over a period of time.
Who can create
Only Admin and Admin&Coach can create and edit events by default. If you want to allow other users to create events click [here]. (link to opportunities permission)
How to create
To create a one on one, navigate in Events and click on the blue
add new button in the right corner of the page:
Select the type:
- Topic Specific: address a unique theme and allows you to use unique availability type for this event.
- General Topic: address general topics and use Coaching Availability.
- Add topics that will be covered in the event and tags that categorize the event
- Select the event host(s): here you select who will guide the event. You are able to select from your team, expert(s), mentor(s).
- Select duration in minutes or hours
- Select if you want all the hosts or any one of the hosts to be present in these meetings
Select the host's availabilities. Note: if you have more than one host for this event, you must select which host calendar to use/be the owner of the event. For availabilities you have two options:
- Add the topics that will be covered in the event and tags that categorize the event
- Describe the event to help your attendees understand the purpose of this event. You can also format the content.
On the right side of the page:
- Limit who can see this event by filtering (program, role, tag or funnel)
- Edit the image and cover image
- Attach documents or link this event (15 MB max). Attachments will be available to download.
Select users who can edit the event with you
Publishing and editing opportunities
- When you fill in the information, you can save and press the blue
publishbutton in the upper right corner of the page.
- To edit a published (or not) group opportunity click on the green
editbutton in the upper right corner of the page.
Once the event is created and published, it will be visible in the event feed and users will receive email and notification about the new event and all updates related to it.