getting-startedYour First day
schedulingadding availabilitiesAvailability Typessync your calendarManaging host availabilities - eventsCreating one on one events
adminadding new usersApplication FormAssigning custom metricsApplication Process Setupcreating a new metricDesign email templatesNav External LinksStartup EvaluationStyle customizationCreating a ProgramApplication evaluation from applicant profileAdding New StartupsAssigning Program to StartupAssigning users to programsCreating Milestones Plan TemplatesCreate TagsCustom fieldsCustom FieldsData and Core metricsData Collection ProcessExporting documents Feedback RequestLeads - Scouting & PipelineEvents Management - IncubatorSending EmailsTransactional EmailsTurning off core metricsZapier Integration
Learn how to create a Tag
Tags are very useful to classify your users and startups! Tags are also very practical because they allow you to take action on a group of users or startups via their common tags.
- Assign a metric to startups via common tags
- Assign tasks to a group of startup via common tags
- Select the visibility of an event via common tags
Who can Create & Edit Tags.
Only admins have the power to create and edit tags for your organization.
Types of Tags
Different types of tags exist to allow you to limit who/what each tag can be assigned. This will ensure you can have tags for mentors that are not applicable for startups for example.
- Startup Tags: can only be assigned to (you guessed it) to startups.
- User Tags: can be assigned to any users regardless of their user type.
- Mentor/Experts Tags: can be assigned only to mentor or experts user type.
- Community Member Tags: can be assigned only to community member user type.
- Application Tags: can be assigned to the applications created by users of your organization.
- Event Tags: can be assigned and displayed on the events/events you are creating.
You can create Tags and Topics from the Setup and then Tags & Topics. Once on the page, you will see the various types of tags that exist which can be assigned to different users.
- Click on the
+ Add Tagof the appropriate section.
- Add the name of the tag in the field name of this tag
- Select a color you want to add to this tag in the field Color of this tag.
- Then click on
Saveto create the tag