Activity Feed - AcceleratorApp
Learn how the Activity Feed section works and how it can be useful
In the side menu you will find a section called Activity Feed, clicking there will display all the activities that have been happening within the platform between startups and their mentors/experts/coach.
The information will be organized in a table with columns that will indicate the type of activity, what is happening, details of the activity, status and when it was generated.
To better classify and manage all the data reflected in the Activity Feed, you can use different filters. The filters available are by creation date, by program, by tag, and by activity type.
The activities that are displayed in the Activity Feed are:
- Meetings, every time a startup or user has a meeting with a mentor/ expert/coach.
- Programs, this activity is displayed every time there is a program assignation or de-asignation for users and/or startups
- Invitation, every time a mentor/expert/coach sends an invitation to any startup to have a meeting. To know more about sending invitations to meet click here
- Scheduling, when a startup books a meeting with a mentor/expert/coach
- Event, every time an event is published for the community.
By clicking on the 3 vertical dots located on the far right of each activity you can expand the information related to it.
It is important to note that filters can be combined, using the botton
and located next to each filter, that way you can be more specific with the information you are looking for. For example, you can use the
activity type filter and then combine it with the
program filter as you can see in the image below:
note: Click on the botton
clear if you want use other type of filters.