We now disabled the
Submit Application button if the application form has unsaved changes
This is to ensure that all the information your applicants have typed in their form will be included in their submission.
- Fixes an issue with duplicated forms
- Fixes an issue with the calculation of rows of intake forms in rounds
- Fixes an issue with the export of the application overview table
- Handles users with missing names in standalone email sending from startup portfolio
- Fixes an issue with bulk assignation of evaluators
- Fixes an issue in application overview with dates
- Fixes an issue with missing notification when tagged in a comment on application files that are in an application funnel in incognito mode
- Fixes an issue where the SubAdmin wasn't able to assign evaluators from the applicant file.
- Fixes an issue where the sorter issue was way too big for users using the Firefox browser