We have released version 1.0 of the chat feature in AcceleratorApp! It works like the slack channels groups chats, just create your group and start to interact directly and efficiently with your community! This functionality keeps helping you centralize your operations in one place!
From now on you can set up, when creating your application funnels, if evaluators will have access to other evaluations carried out on the same applications that have been assigned to them.
We have added the option to add or remove the email that is sent to candidates when they have to fill out a new form in a new round. In the past, the email was sent by default and now it is your choice!
The startup's co-founders will now be accessible from the Startup File > Activities.
In the community section, you will be able to filter your users by any type of tags that you have created to segment your ecosystem, mentor/expert tags, community member tags, and user tags.
Do you want to control the type of skills that network users add to their profiles? We have thought about it and made it happen! Now you can create a skills library and have users choose their skills from this list or you can allow users to freely insert them into their profile.
- Fixes on adding startup and user ID to feedback requests reports
- Fixes on giving all user roles access to a premium elastic search in the community section
- Fixes on applicants adding logos to their startups
- Fixes on custom fields latency
- Fixes on average score calculation
- Fixes on applications not loading
- Fixes on applications report
- Fixes on founders' permissions when accessing other startups' profiles
- Fixes on startups' custom fields, allowing the to save their progress even if they do not fill out all the required fields.
- Fixes on the funnel boxes links.
- Fixes on the startup's names in the community section.
- Fixes on batch operations in the application overview.
- Fixes on conditional rules
- Fixes on total score in evaluation forms
- Fixes on notifications
- Fixes on the form builder