Discover the startups that have been connected to work with you
Connections Between Mentos/Experts and Startups
Program Administrators can make the connection between Mentors/Experts and Startups to allow interaction, reservation of meetings, and access to data between both.
Where can I find the startups that are connected with me as a Mentor/Expert?
Once you log in, you must access the Startups Portfolio section from your side menu. Once there, you will be able to see all the startups that have been connected to work with you. You can filter the Startups by Program or by Tags and you can also change the visualization of the Portfolio From cards to columns.
What can I do with the startups connected to work with me as Mentor/Expert?
Once an admin makes the connection between a Startup and a Mentor, both will first receive an email that informs you that you were connected to work together. Then, when you navigate to your Startups Portfolio you will be able to access to the Startup File, and there you can:
Assign tasks to the Startups and Cofounders connected to work with you. More info here
Send Invitations to Meet to the Startups and Cofounders connected to work with you. More info here
Send Emails to the Startups and Cofounders connected to work with you. More info here
Evaluate and take notes per meeting you have with the Startups connected to work with you. More info here
Access to the Startup File of the Startups connected to work with you and:
- Track their Activities Feed
- Access to the Assessment (Analytics of the sessions evaluated by you).
- Access to the Startup Analytics (Metrics). More info here
- Visualize their Company Info and Founders Profile
- Create and check their Milestones Plans. More info here
- Visualize their Application Process.
- Access to the Feedback Requests made by the Startup. Only premium plans