getting-startedYour First day
schedulingadding availabilitiesAvailability Typessync your calendarManaging host availabilities - eventsCreating one on one events
adminadding new usersApplication FormApplication Process SetupAssigning custom metricscreating a new metricDesign email templatesNav External LinksStartup EvaluationStyle customizationCreating a ProgramApplication evaluation from applicant profileAssigning Program to StartupAssigning users to programsCreating Milestones Plan TemplatesCreate TagsCustom FieldsData and Core metricsCustom fieldsData Collection ProcessExporting documents Feedback RequestLeads - Scouting & PipelineEvents Management - IncubatorSending EmailsTransactional EmailsTurning off core metrics
The roles in the incubator sections are represented as Admin, Coach, Staff, Admin&Coach, and Sub-Admin. These roles are typically limited to 10 / incubators on a basic plan.
These roles are used by the employees of the accelerator, incubator, or otherwise, the organization for this general account is created.
The Admin, and Admin&Coach accounts have the full power of editing in AcceleratorApp. They also have full access to the Admin Pannel including the following submenus User Management, Mentor Management, Programs/Coaching Settings, Metrics & Data Collection, Forms Settings, Email Settings, General Settings. Futher one these roles wil give access to the Application Funnel editing.
While Coach, and Staff will have access to all files in AcceleratorApp but will not have access to the Application funnel editing nor the Admin Panel.
The Sub-Admin has a mixture of mentor privileges for program and application funnel he/she is not assigned to and admin privileges for programs and applications he/she is assigned to.
Get the most of our scheduling features, automated, personalized, timely and integrated
Build your network of mentors and experts, track each of them and see which deliver best value
Customize your incubator/accelerator to match your processes
- Adding new users to your incubator
- Create and Edit an Application Form
- Creating an application funnel
- Assigning custom metrics
- Creating your custom metrics
- Setting up your email templates
- Add external links to the navigation bar of your users
- Evaluating your startup / Feedback from mentor, expert, etc...
- Adapt the style of AcceleratorApp to your branding.
- Creating a Program
- Application evaluation from applicant profile
- Assigning Startups to Programs
- Assigning users to programs
- Creating Milestones Plan Templates
- Creating Tags
- Custom Fields - User and Startup profiles
- Data and Core Metrics
- Custom fields - What changes?
- Data Collection Process
- Exporting documents
- Feedback Request
- Leads - Scouting and Pipeline Management
- Events Management - Incubator
- Sending Emails
- Transactional emails
- Turning off core metrics
Features for each users
Bolster your coaching/mentoring processes, track each session and evaluate your startups
From simple task, to process automated tasks, get to know it all
All you need to know for your first few days on AcceleratorApp
Which user access to what, and how