Resources in AcceleratorApp
Create Resources for your community
Make perks, benefits, recordings, shared drives, documents, and anything else on the web available to your community. You can make them available from the Resources section, and control access by role, tags, industries and programs.
Navigate to the Resources section, and click on the button
Add Section, you can add the title and description of the section and then save
After you have created the Sections you can create Resources (links). First you must click on the
``Add New Resource button and you will be able to add:
- Name: is how the link will be displayed in the navigation menu.
- URL: is the link to the website to which the name will point.
- Description: is where you can add more information about the link.
- Section: here you can select the section to which the resource (link) will belong.
- Restrict access to this resource: allows you to filter visibility of the resources by user role, industry, program and tags.