The button to send emails or invitations to have meetings is now available within the Startup File to send them directly to a specific Startup.
We understand how important communication is in an application process, that is why, apart from the transactional emails associated with the funnel, now you can send standalone emails to the candidates from your applications dashboard, you can select the recipients based on different filters or simply select one of them in specific.
We have added a new zapier integration that will allow you to import the data that you have already collected from your startups from a google sheet to AcceleratorApp, you can import both the profile of the founders as well as that of their companies. You can do it yourself but if at some point you need assistance, feel free to contact us :)
The title of the pages you are on in AcceleratorApp will be displayed in the browser description.
Assessment Attribute points Add industry field to user or startup views across the system
We have added the latest spanish and french translation
Now your candidates will have a button available on the application form to choose the language in which they wish to fill it out, if you have enabled the application form in different languages.
We have improved the way in which the data of the applications is exported, now every time you download information concerning the applications you will get two tabs, one containing the raw data and another containing a summary of all the applications initiated by the same candidate.
In the past, the applications could be eliminated only by the candidates, but we know that there may be duplicate applications or test applications that the administrators want to eliminate, that is why from now on the administrators will also be able to delete the applications.
In order to improve the user experience, we have changed the option to add attributes to your emails (name, last name, startup name) from a sidebar menu to side modal with an inline editor
- Fixes on emails to draft applicants
- Fixes on minor UI isssues
- Fixes on an issue to match form and answers
- Fixes on the personal calendar of user scheduled in a coaching session
- Fixes on delete empty answer of type radio
- Fixes on email formation for confirmation of email
- Fixes on making login and forget password pages follow the default language of the incubator
- Fixes on conditional questions for coaching sessions
- Fixes on send notification in the language selected by user
- Fixes on the automated guided tour
- Fixes on syncing of Microsft Office calendars
- Fixes on enable automated tour for applicants
- Fixes on optimization of the check for availability before sending an invite
- Fixes on adding the startup name value in the emails for applicants
- Fixes on error of date invalid leading to issues in application processing
- Fixes on issues on mentor assignation
- Fixes on issues where cc and bcc emails don't get sent
- Fixes on access to coaching sessions
- Fixes on evaluation data being updated with delay
- Fixes on starting a coaching session and posting messages on startup files
- Fixes on typos
- Fixes on statup file duplication
- Fixes on standalone emails from Events section
- Fixes on the sidebar email editor
- Fixes on empty sections in form displayer
- Fixes on Metric Update button
- Fixes on validator of the form
- Fixes on issues for newly invited cofounders
- Fixes on deletetion of applications and programs
- Fixes on Evaluation form answers
- Fixes on Raw Metrics Export
- Fiixes on deleted application funnels
- Fixes on issue for new invited co-founders
- Fixes on Setup phases not updated with names
- Fixes on minor issues with feed import